| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:Jesse Ventura petitions to be on the next expendables. Or expose'n possible government shenanigans.
Category:News & Politics, Military
Tags:conspiracy, haliburton, Jesse Ventura, fema, prisons
Submitted:MightyR0b0ts
Date:02/13/12
Views:2699
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
Shatner reads the Palin resignation speech
Morrissey Loves Mexico
Alan Grayson Reads off the Dead
Too black for TV
White Shamans and Plastic Medicine Men
Ulillillia does a GLIDE RUN!
Turtle eats chipmunk
The Cinco Urinal Shower
Why you should not buy a dodgy Russian Predator Motorcycle Helmet
The Jackie Bison Show
Comment count is 13
Riskbreaker - 2012-02-13
Trutv, cuz real tru doesn't need that NWO approved "e"
Ghoul - 2012-02-13
I hope Ron Paul and Rick Santorium can Stop the jet fly overs that spray out toxic and disease laden emissions! Use Your Power of Prayer People!

enlightenfawn 3 days ago

Its impossible to tell if this person is serious or trolling.
Riskbreaker - 2012-02-13
How does he know Ron Paul is not a double agent?

StanleyPain - 2012-02-13
We don't need their help. Anyone serious into the chemtrails conspiracy knows that we are already being helped by previously-unknown atmospheric creatures called "sylphs" who just happen to look exactly like clouds but are NOT clouds..they are creatures who help us by "eating" chemtrails.


(no I am not making this up)

memedumpster - 2012-02-13
Stanley, I don't understand, perhaps if there was a video explaining that to us...

StanleyPain - 2012-02-15
Sadly there are no videos about sylphs worth bothering with on YouTube, at least not in my opinion. 90% of them consist of boring slide shows of random cloud pics accompanied by new age flute music or something.

Rodents of Unusual Size - 2012-02-13
Words cannot express my disgust over this conspiracy.

I've seen a lot of Youtube comments where people are convinced that the US has experienced a holocaust, secretly killing millions in FEMA camps for population control and that FEMA is no better than the Holocaust.

And now Jesse Ventura has gone completely insane. You know, once upon a time I actually admired him for his work in Montana, trying to be a politician that doesn't accept bribes and just lives off of what the government pays for the actual position, which is astounding given that this is almost never the case in government.

Now he gives voice to the worst paranoia and baseless fear mongering in the most ridiculous possible imaginary scenarios. What a piece of human shit.
WHO WANTS DESSERT - 2012-02-13
Plus he was in The Master of Disguise. That shit's unforgivable.

Redford - 2012-02-13
I would really like to talk to Jessie about how he thinks the mechanics of 1% of the USA's population controlling and killing the other 99% would actually work. Especially since if FEMA really does kill most of population it would destroy the country's economy and make all of the people who were previously rich have nothing at all because their wealth relies on the other 99% of the people below them to exist. It's almost like it would be absurd and totally counterproductive for the government and rich to kill or control everyone else in the country, because they are far better off the way things currently are.

Wonko the Sane - 2012-02-13
Montana?

*sigh*

memedumpster - 2012-02-13
Redford, the fact that they'd be better off not killing 99% of the population is probably a sign that they would do it immediately if they could work out the logistics. It can't possibly be ethics or intelligence stopping this from happening.

homogenousemptytime - 2012-02-15
The concentration camp/holocaust thing is b.s., but ICE actually does operate innumerable secret prisons for illegal immigrants that circumvent our criminal justice system. People are frequently secretly detained in them, without trial, for months and even years. They have no access to legal counsel or even a way to contact friends or family. This type of ICE detention center is where Ventura is at the beginning of the piece.

This Nation article has more info: http://www.thenation.com/article/americas-secret-ice-castles
jangbones - 2012-02-20
how come this stuff never happens?

they have been predicting this stuff for decades and it never happens

how do they explain that?
Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement