| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Help keep poeTV running

And please consider not blocking ads here. They help pay for the server. Pennies at a time. Literally.

Comment count is 20
Cleaner82 - 2008-06-16

You're lucky I already knew that, dammit!

RomancingTrain - 2008-06-16

"Is this Pearl Harbor?"
Girl behind me in 8th grade history.

Brautwurst_Barbarian - 2008-06-16

Once we watched a documentary on Washington for two days, then the girl behing me asked, in total seriousness, "Was he, like, a president or something?"

glasseye - 2008-06-16

I once convinced a girl in my math class in high school that lettuce was 1% beef (the other 99% being water.)

j lzrd / swift idiot - 2008-06-16

This is the part where we all shut our eyes and weep for the dead relatives we're only familiar with if we care about geneology.

We (as in Us) had a hell of a lot more reasons to be at each others throats back then.

Can you imagine how meaningless the upcoming United States Civil War II will be? We're going to be gunning our brothers and cousins down like the Hatfields and McCoys on a national scale, once again.

FABIO2 - 2008-06-16

Which side will Larry the Cable guy be on?

Caminante Nocturno - 2008-06-16

It's going to be pretty one-sided, seeing as how the majority of people on one side will be too old to pick up a gun, and the rest will be begging those same old people to put them in the National Guard.

Screwtape - 2008-06-17

Also, Tom Petty will become Mayor of some northwestern town.

TeenerTot - 2008-06-16

Just before this scene, when the formerly-disrespectful-white-soldier guy shouts, "Give 'em hell, 54th!" I always get choked up. I'm that sappy.

Caminante Nocturno - 2008-06-16

Maybe, but they won the war.

Brautwurst_Barbarian - 2008-06-16

The black guy ALWAYS die.

mouser - 2008-06-16

Obama still have a few weeks before the NWO folks invent themselves a new tragedy to stay in power.

TheSurgeon - 2008-06-17

It's called subject-verb agreement you sons of bitches.

FABIO2 - 2008-06-16

Why didn't they just wait till night in the first place =\

sosage - 2008-06-17

We need the head exploded by a cannonball clip from this movie.

j lzrd / swift idiot - 2008-06-17

Then you submit it, you lazy fuck. I've been trying to get all sorts of things that need to be submitted submitted, and I'm sick and tired of being one of the only ones who does that thankless job.

You find a goddamn clip of exploding-cannonball-head from Glory, and I'll vote it up. Christ.

sosage - 2008-06-17

/me looks at my stack of submitted vids...looks at your small pile of submitted vids...

I dunno who you are calling a lazy fuck, you spazzing douche.

j lzrd / swift idiot - 2008-06-17

So you went and submitted it?

Stalin was right, quantity does have a quality of its own, you argumentative twit.

Caminante Nocturno - 2008-09-27

Stop it you two! One Civil War is enough!

zatojones - 2008-06-17

If this man should fall who will lift the flag and carry on?

Register or login To Post a Comment

Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement