| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:Oh god he's describing my nightmares
Category:Nature & Places, Horror
Tags:deep sea, attenborough, Angler Fish, Oh god look at those teeth
Submitted:Squeamish
Date:09/14/08
Views:2239
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video
Favorited 1 Time

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
A Family Underground trailer
President Obama's Anger Translator (C-SPAN)
The Return of A Clockwork Orange
We got trouble, right here in Pony city
Denny Blaze
80s Kids Sure Were Stupid -or- Ignorant Stranger Danger
That's It. Kanye's Officially Lost It.
Hurt Locker opening scene
James Lipton reads PopoZao
Eddie Izzard - Do you have a flag?
Comment count is 13
buttnutt
Wow, being a male angler fish is the pits.
Hooker
Jim Henson's Deep Sea Creatures.
Camonk
jesus god what is wrong with the ocean
sliggy
LLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNDAAAAAAA
Caminante Nocturno
So that's why every woman I hit on ends up kicking me. I lack specialized teeth.
mysterycar
that or the anime, CN.

that, or the anime

Frank Rizzo
NO MR SQUID THATS NOT FOOOOD!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mysterycar
Wow, underwater gender roles are reversed. Normally it's the women that latch on to the men and drain their blood.

AM I RITE FELLAS? Can I get an amen?
Keefu
word

Syd Midnight
Most women do not appreciate being treated as a walking vagina. However, all men would appreciate being treated as a walking penis.

I just feel sorry for gay anglerfish.

Syd Midnight
I would like to know what Smellvin thought was not worth 5 stars here. I am desperate to not 5 star videos, but I subconsciously use Youtube standards, so 5 stars for earthling life that you couldn't even fucking make up.
oogaBooga
The deep sea contains 70% of the worlds horror, the other 30% resides in japan.
RandomFerret
That thing just ate a humboldt squid.
A HUMBOLDT SQUID.
Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement