| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Help keep poeTV running

And please consider not blocking ads here. They help pay for the server. Pennies at a time. Literally.

Comment count is 9
THA SUGAH RAIN - 2012-12-18

TLDW: He was totally down with neutron bombing most of the world's population until Ted Kennedy made a move on his daughter. That was when he decided the illumunati had gone too far and must be stopped.

Void 71 - 2012-12-18

We'd be much better of than we are if there was a shadowy secret elite working towards the goals of the Georgia Guidestones.

Species - 2012-12-18

I completely disagree. Didn't Star Wars teach you anything? The New World Order IS the Empire. Not that I base my beliefs off of a popular movie, but it's the best example I can think of as to why the NWO is a bad idea.

IrishWhiskey - 2012-12-18

Not that this isn't a ridiculous argument to have, but it's never actually demonstrated in the original movies that the Empire are bad guys.

The destruction of Alderaan is just a larger scale version of what we regularly do in wars by targeting civilian populations for intimidation. If the Empire had banned slavery endemic under the Republic, or used it's power to stop ongoing genocides, the actions of the rebels would be simple terrorism and sedition, not heroism. That's often why large-scale governments form, to stop local abuses of power.

Species - 2012-12-19

Large scale governments fund and fuel mass scale abuse. The UN and WHO is a joke.

FABIO - 2012-12-18

They'd kill US if they had the chance.

Doomstein - 2012-12-18

Conspiracy theorists give the government way too much credit.

90% of the time they have no idea what they're doing. The other 10% is a combination of lunch time, and trying to keep other people from finding out that that have no idea what they're doing.

FABIO - 2012-12-19

Do these government people eat a lot of airline food?

Bort - 2012-12-19

Was this before or after Jim Lahey got him kicked off the police force?

Register or login To Post a Comment

Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement