| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Help keep poeTV running

And please consider not blocking ads here. They help pay for the server. Pennies at a time. Literally.

Comment count is 4
Billy the Poet - 2012-12-23

That's an awful lot of people who worked hard to develop their talents and who dreamed of doing something better than this.

badideasinaction - 2012-12-23

The people who make a living wage on stage are the 1% of performing arts. The other 99% we call "barista", "bartender", "waitress" etc.

Void 71 - 2012-12-23

I like the dramatic 30 second buildup to what looks and sounds like an even whiter and more watered down version of a New Kids on the Block video that I can barely remember.

Comeuppance - 2012-12-24

Attention dancers: Doing the robot quickly is indistinguishable from spasms.

Register or login To Post a Comment

Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement