| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Help keep poeTV running

And please consider not blocking ads here. They help pay for the server. Pennies at a time. Literally.

Comment count is 13
Bort - 2013-06-12

Bullets make you exit politely through the door.

Callamon - 2013-06-12

Yeah def the best moment. I gotta wonder if he told her exactly what was about to happen because you can't fake the look of shock on her face.

fedex - 2013-06-12

cool scene but why did they tie a rope around her waist and yank her out? wrong trajectory entirely

Screwtape - 2013-06-12

It wasn't rope. It was a vaudevillian hook.

Old_Zircon - 2013-06-12

No, that was exactly the right trajectory.

WHO WANTS DESSERT - 2013-06-12

One of the ongoing motifs of the movie is that violence against slaves is portrayed as cruel, disturbing, and vicious while violence against slavers is hilariously over-the-top. Compared to the geysers of blood in the opening scene this is downright restrained.

Crab Mentality - 2013-06-12

I noticed this the first time I saw the movie. The trajectory is off, but the timing is dead-on.

Cena_mark - 2013-06-12

More gratuitous wank from Tarantino.

Gmork - 2013-06-13

You misunderstand the rating system.

Sexy Duck Cop - 2013-06-13

More gratuitous wank from Tarintino.

boner - 2013-06-12

So when I went to see this theatrically, 99% of people were laughing their asses off, and the remaining 1% must have been upset about the physics being unrealistic.

SixDigitDebt - 2013-06-12

Obviously they've never used the Source engine.

Toenails - 2013-06-13


Register or login To Post a Comment

Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement