|Spastic Avenger - 2009-03-15 |
Does this class as Extreme Sketching?
|baleen - 2009-03-15 |
I once took a week long trek through Taz, and it's one of the weirdest places you can possibly imagine.
- It's the center of medical narcotics production in Australia. Fields of blue poppies. Yeah. Think about that.
- Land leeches sucking blood out of your ass because you sat down on the land.
- A man stalked me and my sister over a 50 miles hike and, when he realized we didn't like him, placed a cowrie in front of her tent and a dingo skull. Which was very weird.
- Inbred inmate offspring eyeballs.
- A Tasmanian Devil and a wombat woke me up in the same night by smelling my scalp. Taz Devils, as Ed Begley might say from St. Elsewhere, are a species that have been "hit by the ugly stick."
Leaving a dingo skull is very weird, because there aren't any dingos in Tassie.
|Pookles - 2009-03-15 |
What a dick
|Cube - 2009-03-15 |
Burger & Fries was more bad-ass.
|Meerkat - 2009-03-15 |
I love how it kept trying to steal his pad and take it down under the stairs.
|hornung - 2009-03-15 |
i'm glad he sketched that, i have a similar sketch tattooed on my bicep.
it says "back off!"
|rustedmutt - 2009-03-15 |
If you have to piss something off to draw it, then you suck at drawing.
|Archon - 2009-03-15 |
One of these days, he's going to try to sketch a bear, and that will be the end of him.
|apiaryist - 2009-03-15 |
This guy is an asshole.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|