Help keep poeTV running
And please consider not blocking ads here. They help pay for the server. Pennies at a time. Literally.
5 stars for the look on the Kzinti's faces when they open the box.
Where is the rest of this episode?
(That's with the referer included)
Five stars for Spock-Cam.
This show is a little heavy for little kids.
"I heard all Kzinti telepaths were unhappy neurotics."
"none of our crew have yet tasted human meat as our ancestors did...we would welcome the opportunity"
sorry, POE kept crashing when i tried to add the other two parts:
I was hoping the slaver weapon would have a mode where it shot out watermelon seeds.
I'm actually surprised that they brought in all the original voice talent for the cartoons. Then again, this was the 60s(?), and I guess syndicated television actors needed all the money they could get in those days.
+1 because cartoon Uhura is oddly hot.
They didn't actually bring anyone in, as they were all recorded separately.
I read somewhere that Nimoy did his lines in the Broadway theater where he was performing Equus.
I always thought that they should go ahead and re-animate all this stuff to bring it up to date.
So many plot holes in this!
- Why the hell are they flying in deep space with a non-warp-equipped shuttlecraft?
- If the K'zinti wanted the stasis boxes so bad then why did they allow Starfleet to remove the first one from their planet?
- If the stasis box can only be detected by another stasis box then why is Spock using a tricorder to locate it when they land?
- Who thought it would be a good idea to have a Star Trek/Known Universe crossover?
+5 for Uhura's response to being asked to emulate a K'zinti female. And for making me nerd out so fiercely.
1. It is impossible to navigate large craft through cartoon plotholes.
2. They were beat in war by the Feds four times, which means the K'zinti are the galaxy's bitches and shut up.
3. The tricorder is his move. Come on.