| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Help keep poeTV running

And please consider not blocking ads here. They help pay for the server. Pennies at a time. Literally.

Comment count is 2
roscar - 2021-02-17

I suspect, but don't know, that there was a flaw in the pan and there was a small hole or gap at the site of the catastrophe. The microwave induced electrical currents in the pan which shorted across that flaw, generating a lot of heat the exacerbated the damage and it cascaded from there.

In a flawless Pan, the electrical currents would harmlessly zip around without issue.

themilkshark - 2021-02-18

Frozen single serve meals with packaging like that are seriously risky.

Register or login To Post a Comment

Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement